WOMEN COACHES CONNECTION
Currently 78% of youth coaches are men. The number of women in coaching has been steadily declining for decades. Its common now for a girl to never experience being coached by a woman.
Let's Come Together To give our youth more female role models
Saturday May 19, 9:00am-12:30PM
After tremendous success we are bringing Women Coaches Connection back for our second meeting!
By popular demand, we'll cover :
- Injury Prevention in Youth
- Building Effective Teams
- Team Building Activities That Work
Our key note speakers:
Kerry is a "go-to" expert for athletes. She is knowledgeable, professional, innovative, and a team player with 17 years of experience providing health care to patients in the physical therapy, high school, Division I college athletic settings, and professional athletes. Community-focused individual who focuses on creating an individualized experience for clients.
Former NCAA swim coach and founder of Who Coaches You. "My mission is to get more women into coaching and help them become the leaders they are meant to be in all areas of their lives. My role is to help coaches recognize their blindspots - where they can stretch, grow, and evolve. I provide coaches with the support, accountability, and tools that this level of leadership requires.”
- Meet, connect, and share experiences with other local women coaches.
- Hear what coaching is all about and how you can get started.
- Gain coaching skills and share techniques you can apply.
- Develop a personal coaching philosophy to guide your coaching.
- Learn strength training routines designed for young athletes.
Is This for you?
- Are you an experienced coach, or volunteer, for a local youth sports team?
- Have you ever thought about coaching but not sure where to start?
- Do you want to support your kids and not quite ready to coach?
- No experience? No problem!
Saturday May 19th, 9:00am-12:30PM
@ Apex Fitness
1708 Kentucky St. Bellingham, WA 98229
Cash or Check payable to: Girl Strong Foundation