WE EMPHASIZE CHARACTER-BASED LEARNING
Character is who you are as a person. We teach girls that who you are as a person is always more important than your results on the field. We believe in a growth mindset where character skills can be developed. Sports and outdoor adventures are an ideal arena to learn these skills.
GIRLS DEVELOP CHARACTER SKILLS THROUGH SPORTS AND OUTDOOR ADVENTURES
WE TEACH LEADERSHIP
We teach girls about leadership and the different leadership roles they can play. Leadership skills can be learned through participation in sports and outdoor adventures and then applied to other areas of life. This transference is experiential education. We recognize the value of 'debriefing the day' so lessons are connected with learning.
EVERY GIRL IS A LEADER
WE HAVe FUN!
We want to give girls an opportunity to be curious, explore, try new things and get out of their comfort zone. We want each girl to discover who she is: find out what brings her joy and makes her happy.
GIRLS CAN PLAY HARD!
- Combine character based learning with sports & outdoor pursuits
- Teach leadership skills and give girls the opportunity to practice leading
- Provide mentorship opportunities for girls
- Emphasize experiential learning - connect the experience to important lessons
- Research based to measure tangible outcomes and results
- Have a lot of fun!