GIRL.STRONG. PARTNERS WITH COMMUNITY PROGRAMS WHO SHARE A SIMILAR MISSION.
Are you interested in partnering with GIRL.STRONG.? Connect with us today!
Q: WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BEING A PARTNER PROGRAM?
A: WE'RE ALL ABOUT BUILDING COMMUNITY
It's our goal to help spread the word about the existing opportunities for girls - right here in our community. Gain visibility, increase participation, and come join us for events, training, & education for your coaches, parents, & mentors.
A: WE'RE ALL ABOUT CONNECTING
It takes a lot of work to run a program or a team. From organizing your parents, to providing the necessary training, expectations, & guidelines for your coaches and mentors - there's a lot that goes on behind the scenes. Why reinvent the wheel? Connect and collaborate with other leaders in this community to share ideas, tips, and stories - to make your program awesome!
A: WE'RE ALL ABOUT OUTCOMES
At GIRL.STRONG. we want to measure before and after results and help other programs do the same. When we can provide measure results of the outcomes that sports and outdoor pursuits provide for our girls - everyone wins!
GIRL.STRONG. PROVIDES RESOURCES, EDUCATION, AND TRAINING FOR PARENTS, COACHES, AND MENTORS.
Click here for a list of resources.
UPCOMING GIRL.STRONG. PROGRAMS:
The Seminar Series:
Each GIRL.STRONG. seminar will have three tracks: one for girls, another for parents, and one specifically geared towards coaches.
THIS SPRING: THE POWER OF POSITIVE FEEDBACK WITH ERICA QUAM
1. PARENTS SEMINAR: THE POWER OF POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR PARENTS
- Do you feel like you child doesn't hear you?
- That you are saying the same thing again and again with no result?
- Do you ever regret the way you correct your child?
This seminar is for you. Learn techniques for giving feedback that your child can hear.
2. YOUTH COACHES SEMINAR: POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR COACHES
- Do you feel like you repeat yourself to your team?
- Do you find yourself yelling to be heard?
- Do you want to be sure all your efforts are having a positive impact on the kids you coach?
Learn simple strategies to follow so you can communicate the information you need to help your athletes improve.
3. GIRLS SEMINAR: HOW TO BUILD FRIENDSHIPS AND TEAMMATES WITH POSITIVE FEEDBACK
- Girls, do you want to learn how to talk to your friends and resolve conflict?
- Are you the best teammate you can be?
- What strengths do you recognize in your
Have fun while learning how to be a positive teammate.
Be sure to sign up for our newsletter to receive all the dates and details!
GIRL.STRONG. PARTNER PROGRAMS:
The Bellingham Warriors Lacrosse girls program is an instructional program, aimed at introducing girls, to the exciting game of lacrosse. The emphasis is on learning stick skills, game fundamentals, and what it means to be part of a team - being responsible, respectful, and giving 100% effort at all times. Build confidence and love of sports while having fun as a team in a positive, encouraging environment!
No experience required. Come find out if lacrosse is for you!
Winter Lacrosse: January 7, 2016 - February 25, 2016. Thursdays 4-5pm @ Sportplex, Bellingham
Spring Lacrosse: March 1, 2016 - May 25, 2016. Practice days to be announced.